Brazilian butt lift is a popular cosmetic operation that includes fat transfer to help create more fullness on your back.
If you have heard of a Brazilian butt increase and want more permanent results than just exercising, you should have it in a safe place. Butt lift consists of fat grafting, which draws attention with its natural-looking results. The operation includes the following steps:
- The operation is usually done under anesthesia, but it can be done under local anesthesia in operations where less oil is transferred. You may want an anti-nausea medication, especially if anesthesia bothers you.
- Your doctor will then use liposuction to remove fat from other parts of your body such as hips, stomach, and thighs. Liposuction involves making cuts on the skin and then using a tube to remove fat from the body.
- Newly removed fat stores from your body are purified and prepared to be injected into your hips.
- Your doctor finishes the processed oil by injecting certain parts of the hips to create a more rounded, full look. Three to five can be cut around the hip for fat transfers.
Both liposuction and fat transfer are closed with stitches. Your doctor can then apply a compression suit against the affected areas of the skin to minimize your risk of bleeding.
Benefits of Butt Lift Operation
Unlike other forms of hip surgery, such as the placement of silicone hip implants, a butt lift operation is performed to achieve more natural looking results and also to create more roundness on the back. It can also help address some issues such as sagging and formlessness that sometimes occur with the advancement of age. Another benefit of lifting the butt is that there is a lower risk of infection compared to silicone hip implants. Despite these advantages, there are some serious side effects to consider.
Side Effects of Butt Lifting
Butt lifting may have less risk than other surgeries such as silicone hip implants. However, as with any operation, this operation has side effects. These:
- Infection Risk
- Wound condition
- Lumps in the absorbed or injected area under the skin
- Loss of skin in treated areas due to deep infection
A result of the butt lift in the current reports shows that the mortality rate is 1 in three thousand. When the operation is done incorrectly, the injected fat can enter the large veins in the hips and then go to the lungs. This can cause respiratory distress and ultimately death. Another side effect is that your hips do not receive vaccinated fat stores. The injected fat is partially broken down and absorbed by the body. Sometimes, one or more operations may be required.
Butt Lift And Appearance Of Butt Lift
As with any post operation, you need to pay special attention after the butt lift. You cannot sit on your butt for two weeks after surgery, and you need to sleep on your side or on your stomach until your butt has fully healed. After surgery, your hips may swell for a few weeks. Initially, you may need more than one operation until you get the exact results you want. It may also take up to six months to see the full results of the first operation.
Who is a Good Candidate for Butt Lift?
It is always a good idea to see a specialist surgeon before considering lifting a Brazilian butt.
- Individuals whose shape deteriorates with the advancement of age
- People who have lost their natural shape due to weight fluctuations
- Those who do not feel comfortable in your clothes
- People with sufficient amount of oil reservoir in your hips and other areas
Butt Lift Silicone Implants and Liposuction
- Sculptra Butt Lift: It is a kind of filler used to plump the skin due to natural volume losses with age. The padding is generally used for facial wrinkles, but can be considered for use with butt lift for maximum volume.
- Silicone Butt Implants: As the name implies, this operation involves the use of silicone implants placed on your hips. Although two operations are sometimes performed, silicone implants carry the risk of long-term displacement, so surgery may need to be repeated at some point in the future.
- Liposuction: If you have excess fat stores in the gluteal region, sometimes a doctor will suggest removing them as a way to create more roundness. This operation focuses not only on the fat transfer used in butt lifting, but also on the removal of the fat.
Never use silicone or hydrogelings for Butt Lifting. Such injections may not produce the same results. The FDA Trusted Source warned against its use due to serious side effects and fatalities.
Result in Butt Lift
Securing the right operation depends on finding their expertise and experience. It offers consultations where you can ask questions about training on location training and board certificates. There should also be a picture and video image showing examples of his work. If you do your research accordingly, you will not have any regrets afterwards. If a provider is performing the operation at an extremely cheap rate, you may need to rethink it, it may not be a legitimate surgeon. Butt lift surgeries have gained popularity in the United States. For this reason, it is called the Brazilian butt. You are more likely to get a good result when your operation is performed by a certified and experienced doctor. Be prepared in advance and learn all the details, costs and recovery time before signing up.
Although butt lifting is popular and a nice surgery for some people, it is not suitable and accurate for everyone. You may need to consult your doctor about what results you want with your health history. They may suggest this operation or something different to suit your needs.