The causes of asymmetry are many and can be caused by factors such as weight, age, genetics, and even gravity. There is nothing to be ashamed of in different sizes or chest shapes.
women have the right to have the appearance they desire. With the development of aesthetic operations, there are surgical solutions to breast asymmetry that can restore balance and proportion with your body.Breast asymmetry correction is the choice of women who want to create balance and beauty in the breast. It is common for both breasts to require correction to achieve a desired result. For example, ladies with large breasts can reduce to a proportional size, but if one of the breasts is larger than the other, the amount of reduction between breasts may differ. To create these differences, it can be accomplished using different sizes of implants.
What Causes Breast Asymmetry?
- Hormone Changes: Changes in the woman's hormone level affect the size of her breasts and these changes can have a different effect on each breast.
- Conditions During Pregnancy: Women may experience situations where the milk canal tissues are growing rapidly in the breast and the comparative growth rate in the breast can also lead to asymmetry.
- Juvenile Hypertrophy: Women in this situation experience rapid growth in a breast during adolescence. Breast enlargement and changes in the breast will never improve.
- Hypoplasia: means breasts that do not fully develop during adolescence, resulting in small breasts that may be broadly spaced or seemingly very irregular. The nozzle can be overly large and different sizes.
- Breastfeeding: The newborn baby may prefer one breast over another during breastfeeding, which causes the preferred side to produce more milk, thereby increasing its size. This condition usually returns to normal, but sometimes stretched skin may persist and leave permanent asymmetry problem.
- Trauma: Accidents or serious traumas that occur in the woman's chest,
Regardless of the cause of breast asymmetry, a surgical operation can give you a better chest view, provide an even breast appearance and increase your daily personal satisfaction.
Is Breast Asymmetry Correction A Good Operation For You?
Breast asymmetry correction operation is suitable for women who want symmetrically smooth and proportional breasts.
- Breasts that differ in size, shape or position
- Breasts that are too small or large apart from being asymmetrical
- Trust yourself about your appearance because of your breasts
- Avoiding some clothes or activities due to their appearance
- The problems you have with pregnancy and breastfeeding
- For any reason, situations such as accidents etc. that you had may be preferred.
How to Choose Your Plastic Surgeon Specialist?
When performing breast asymmetry, it is necessary to pay attention to the details in order to create a beautiful and natural look proportional to the breasts. It requires an artistic eye with an experienced and expert plastic surgeon. It is very important to determine the requirements and needs for a successful correction. During the research, you need to spend time and make your decision accordingly to answer your concerns, aesthetic goals and all your questions.
Preparation for Operation
There are steps you can take before any breast enhancement to improve your results:
- Avoid drugs and supplements that can affect blood flow, such as aspirin and vitamin E.
- Stop smoking before surgery to prevent nicotine related conditions
- Fill the prescriptions to go home and relax after the operation.
- Plan a relative to stay with you for a few days during and after surgery
- You may need an assistant to take care of your children, pets and home in the first week so that you can focus on your recovery.
The operation can be performed under general anesthesia under local anesthesia. Either way, you will sleep comfortably throughout the procedure. The scars will be minimized and placed in inconspicuous areas. Common places are mostly placed under the breast. If the surgeon enlarges the breasts, it will create a suitable place to place the implants. It usually takes one to two hours to complete the breast asymmetry correction. When the operation is finished, the surgeon closes it using layering techniques that reduce tension and allow the wound to heal better. A sterile dressing is applied over the cuts and a surgical bra can also be placed to protect the breasts.
They Will Live After Breast Asymmetry Correction
You may feel some pain and swelling after the operation. These side effects can last up to a week, and if you focus on rest and recovery during this time, you can recover in a short time. To heal is to minimize the appearance of the scar left after surgery. In this, your surgeon will examine you once a week to track your progress in the first six weeks. In other examinations, he will remove the stitches and tape the cuts. When the taping time is over, your surgeon will squeeze a patented silicone that you will apply twice a day for three months. In addition, it will give you additional instructions on how to take care of yourself and your particular scar. Although recovery is about six weeks after the operation, this does not mean that you will have to spare that much time from work and other activities. Most women return to their routines within a week or two after the operation. In some cases, however, it may take up to six weeks or more to completely reduce the swelling and settle in new positions of the breasts. Your results will last longer after you have fully recovered.
Increasing Your Own Trust
Breast asymmetry correction restores both your external image and your confidence in your body. The operation produces long-term, even permanent results for most women. If you are not satisfied with the appearance of your breasts, it is time to act.